Locke & Key: Shadow of Doubt Board Game
If you want to wait for the product to be ready to ship, subscribe to our notification.
Based on IDW’s best-selling graphic novels created by Joe Hill and Gabe Rodriguez, as well as the hit Netflix series, Locke & Key: Shadow of Doubt invites 3-6 players to unlock the mysteries of Keyhouse. In Locke & Key: Shadow of Doubt, players will go on adventures, using the magical keys to unlock new locations and activate special abilities, all while trying to determine who among them may actually be a demon. Playing in 45 minutes and perfectly pairing the suspense of the comic series with hidden traitor gameplay, Locke & Key: Shadow of Doubt is an excellent light-weight game for fans of the comic, experienced gamers, and everyone who’s excited for the Netflix series.
- A lightweight hidden traitor game, exciting for casual and experienced gamers alike
- Easy to learn and quick to play, a great filler for game night, or in-between binging episodes
- Filled with stunning art by Gabe Rodriguez, from the best-selling comic
- 24 Key/Ally Cards
- 10 Location Cards
- 6 Character Cards
- 6 Secret ID Cards
- 1 Courage Tracker
- 6 Health Tokens
- 5 Adventure Tokens
- 1 Courage Token
- 1 Leader Token
- 1 Location Token
- 1 Draw/Discard Board
- 1 Rulebook
- Ages: 12+
- Players: 3-6
- Game Length: 30 - 45 minutes
Get together to spend time playing some fun board game! Whether you like family board games, strategy games, deck building games or you go for classic games, Foundry Game Room has all of them for you in one place. Select the best board game from our collection, find your favorite one and discover more new board games. Check out our list here and roll a dice on a new game to play!
- Pre-order items cannot be canceled and refunded according our store policy.
- The arrival date is subject to change