UV-C Sanitizer with Wireless Phone Charging for Table Top Board Game Pieces, Masks, Phone, and More
Pending Availablility. Accepting Pre-Order now.
- 【UV Cleaner】No liquid, heat, or chemical are used in the UV sanitizer, so its safe to sanitize anything that will fit inside! That means all the game pieces that touched by all your guests
- 【Cleaning Function and Aromatherapy Function 2-in-1】Keep your cellphone or small objects cleaning and stay healthy within 18-30 minutes, just place your phone and turn it on, the box will do the rest of the thing. Before cleaning, pour the essential oil into the aromatherapy inlet, press the switch, the aroma humidifier will work together with cleaning.
- 【10W Quick Wireless Charging】Simply put your smartphone on the top on UV-Sanitizer, you can enjoy up to 7.5W (iOS) and 10W (Android) wireless charging.
- 【Large Space】This product fits all phones below 6.9 inch. It can for more than just your phone, jewelry, watches credit cards and keys so on can be tidy as long as they are within the tolerance range of size.
- 【Safe & Simple Design】In order to protect your eyes, prevent uv rays from harming your eyes, when you open the box over 30 degrees, it will automatically start to turn off the light protection mode.
- 【Fast & Long Cycle】There is a 1 minute sanitizing mode and 5 minute sanitizing mode. You can pick and choose the right duration for your use-case.
We would like to share some example scenarios after test driving this sanitizer for a 2 to 3 weeks. Hope that gives everyone some context on how we have used the product.
Sanitizing Game Pieces
Some of the game pieces are hard if not impossible to wipe down. You can simply pop the pieces into the UV Sanitizer and turn on the 5 minute cleaning cycle. That helps clean up the game pieces as you pack up your game night. With the 1 minute, you can go as far as using the machine to sanitize your shared game pieces each turn! Who would blame you for being careful :)
Safe Masks Box in Your Car
Have you noticed people are essentially throwing the used masks around in the car - on the passenger seat, on the dashboard, hanging off the rear view mirrors? I don't know about you. But I definitely want to keep the piece that i stick onto my mouth at a place that i know it's somewhat clean and contained. This UV sanitizer box served this role quite well. First, it's a sealed box with UV sanitizing capability. This means, the box can clean items and also clean itself when you run the sanitizing cycle with an empty box. Secondly, the box sits nicely on the dash area with the help of some traction pads and it sits nicely in the center console area. You can keep things neat and organized. Thirdly, the sanitizer fits about 1 mask at a time, this prevents the default hoarding behavior and help us avoid having a bunch of used masks hanging out to dry in the car. Trust me, it's not that clean nor it's a pleasant sight.
- Input: 5V/2A 9V/2A
- Wireless Output: 10W (Max)
- UV Light Output: 2W (Max)
- Material: ABS+PC
- Size: 210*120*48mm
- Inner Dimensions: 196*102*26mm
- Transmission Distance: <=6mm
- Rated Frequency: 110-205kHz
- Wireless Charge Conversion Rate: 73%
- This product is not tested to kill Corona Virus.
- Do not disassemble the product by yourself
- Do not try to look at the UV light source directly with your eye
- Do not use this product in high temperature or humid environment, keep away from fire and water
- Wireless phone charging is only suitable for phone that supports wireless charging functions
- The charging contact surface on the back of mobile phone should not contain metal materials
What is a Preorder?
Preordering from Foundry Game Room holds your spot in line for products that are not yet available to us, or for which we are awaiting our next shipment. Orders ship from Foundry Game Room on a first-in-first-out basis, so the older orders that have been waiting will ship before newer orders as we are receiving product. In order to receive your items as soon as possible, we recommend preordering and not waiting until we have stocked items, as our preorder reservations may exhaust our incoming supply.
Because of the produce has not been released, the release date are subject to change. We will do our best to keep everyone updated.
Please refer to our Refund Policy for refunds on preorders